I must tell you my story
Though it may not make sense
But you have cause to worry
And be on defense
See, I've fallen victim
To a scantly clad man
He carries a weapon
Beware of his scam!
Because I can see now
That I acted quite rash
To put faith in the guy
With the silly red sash
But trust when I tell you
That next time I'll know
To avoid all plump men
Who carry a bow
He'll trick you with a pair
Of angelic wings
Then feed you with lies
And make you do crazy things
He'll say something about "Love"
And then use a dart
Injecting his venom
Directly into your heart
When at first it seeps in
The toxin feels great
So I'll warn you now
Before its too late
'Cause as it keeps working
What it will do
Is eat at your heart
'Til its broken in two!
So take my advice
And never make friends
With any fellow outfitted
In a pair of depends
Or end up like me
A broken-hearted fool
'Cause if I know one thing
Its that CUPID IS CRUEL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment