Thursday, April 9, 2009

Organ Theft

I DEMAND JUSTICE!
Though try as I might
I get no assistance
Hey, don't I have rights?

What kind of state
Is this country in
To not punish a man
For a terrible sin?

Not a single officer
Will give me his time
Wait- I'm confused
I thought theft was a crime?

So now I'm the victim
Of a villainous fraud
AND a legal system
That's horribly flawed?

Meanwhile this crook
Is making great haste
With my priceless property
That can't be replaced!

Where's the APB?
Where's the car chase scene?
This man is a criminal
And he gets away clean?

What's that sir??
No, I'm not dense!!
Is that an excuse
For your negligence??
I'm sorry but none of this
Makes any sense!!
When is the manhunt
Set to commence??
Yes, I'm sure its gone!!
You're making me tense!!
I'm not the one
Who should be on defense!!!!

Now please, sir-
Please let the search start
This is not like a car
Or old piece of art!
I beg of you sir-
Tell the troops to depart!
He's getting away
And he's taken my heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment