Sorry mom & dad... I couldn't resist!
If you like looking at a "moon"
May I suggest that someday soon
Try looking deeper in that "space"
To see a windy, gassy place
My favorite thing to do at night
Uranus is just really tight!
I always feel a happy gayness
Whenever I can view Uranus
A heavenly body- part of 8
But it's top 3, its mass is great
It's spread so far, out in the sky
You can see it with "one naked eye"!
I'm pretty sure that all agree-
Uranus is a sight to see!
I think that it would mean so much
If Uranus, one day, man could touch
Someday I'd like to take a ride
So I could probe around inside
A place they say "the sun don't shine"
I'd visit almost anytime!
But don't ask questions 'bout the things
That make up those mysterious rings
And just bend over now to grope
This long hard thing...
My Telescope! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This blog seriously needs an update!
ReplyDelete