The doctors would say
If they knew my condition
As I lie here today
It just doesn't make sense
That I'm still alive
My poor chest has been robbed
Of the Heart from inside

This amateur surgeon
So careless his hand
That how I'm here now
I just can't understand
In all my years
I've never heard such a tale
Of even one person
Neither woman nor male
Who's lived through a case
Of cardio theft
And survived for so long
On just what is left
I think, perhaps
My other organs decided
That they're better off
Now that they've been divided
From the roommate that caused them
Each so much trouble
So they gladly took overtime
And are all working double
Yes, my lungs, my brain
My spleen and liver
Must be feeling much better
Minus that endless chest-al quiver
They should have long been evicted
To a different location
I guess the landlord must
Be out on vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment