Although I don't like speaking ill
I must express now how I feel
Apologies, I know you're close
But they are horrid, nasty, gross
To hate is strong, so I've been told...
I'll need a word that's quite more bold
To tell you how much I abhor
How much I utterly deplore
An adjective to verbalize
Explaining how much I despise
Yet words wont properly address
That loathsome, nauseating mess
No single thing that I could say
Describes that frightening disarray
Unpleasant, ghastly, filthy, vile
Putrefaction mixed with bile
Repugnant, Raunchy, Rotten, Rank
Sleazy serpents topped with stank
Grotesque, offensive, quite obscene
Revolting, dreadful, rather mean
Monstrous, awful, vulgar, sticky
Beastly, ugly, grody, icky
It makes me think they must have lied
To say there's beauty found inside
You have a brain that's clearly smart
You're sweet and kind, I love your heart
And yet, I wish that you could lose
That festering heap of wretched ooze
What can I say, they drive me Nuts!
I'm sorry but I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment