True story... :)
"Ode to Hunting"
Is the name of this rhyme
'Cause Hunting is fun-
You should try it sometime!
If you've never been
I bet you didn't know
Just how simple it is-
I think you should go!
Here's what to do,
Just take my advice
I know you will have
The time of your lives!
Pack up a truck
With all of your goods
And drive to a place
Way out in the woods
Spend quite some time
To find the right spot
Then build you a fire
That's real nice and hot
And because you must spend
The entire time there
Be sure that you bring
A real comfy chair
Then just wave goodbye
To each of the boys
As they all ride off
On their four-wheelin' toys
Whats Next, you say?
Well hold on tight-
You get to sit at the camp
All day and night!!
If you can handle excitement
You even could
Walk up to the trees
And gather some wood!
You can poke at the Fire
You can drink some beer
You can yell at two dogs
Who choose not to hear
Who knew that hunting
Could be oh-so-much fun?!
I can't even see
Why you'd need a gun!
Now, before I end
Here is one final tip
If you'd like to go
On your own hunting trip:
'Cause I didn't realize
There was something I lacked
Men think is important-
Or vital, in fact
If you have one, you get
To go out and play
If you don't, they will make you
Sit at camp the whole day...
So although I don't
Really understand why-
If you're going to go hunting
Make sure you're a guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey wait a minute! There's more to do than sit...you can also do dishes after you make meals!!
ReplyDeleteThat's actually pretty good!
ReplyDelete